The recognition, assessment and immediate on-site management of sports injuries are crucial to facilitate rehabilitation and to minimise further risk or harm.
This course is designed for coaches, instructors, teachers, supervisors, sports assistants and volunteers.
While participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Civil Defence, please note that this course is NOT a nationally recognised First Aid course and simply aims to give the knowledge and confidence required when dealing with a sports injury/incident
- To provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills to administer first aid in a sporting setting
- CPR for Adults, Children and Infants
- Safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Epilepsy, Diabetes, Asthma, Dehydration
- Essential items for a Sports First Aid Kit
- Target Group
- Coaches & Volunteers
- Participants must be over 16 yrs
- Course Duration
- 1 days (10.00am – 5.00pm)
- Course Fee
- Kerry Recreation and Sports Partnership