Child Welfare and Protection in Sport also known as Code of Ethics, is an Irish Sports Council initiative. This training course enables Children’s Officers/Sports Leaders to implement best practice in protecting the welfare of participants.
- To ensure adults have adequate training to protect the welfare of children in a sporting environment
- To assist in creating a child-centered environment within the sports club setting
- To highlight categories of abuse and associated indicators
- Target Group
- Coaches & Volunteers
- Participants must be over 18 yrs
- Course Duration
- 3 hours
- Course Fee
This programme is supported by Sport Ireland
On behalf of the Kerry Schoolboy/Girl League we would like to thank KRSP on the Code of Ethics Course that we attended recently. It was delivered with exceptional professionalism. All of our Coaches benefited greatly from the course and we would recommend that all clubs and individuals working with children take advantage of the course and the professional service provided.
- Kerry Recreation and Sports Partnership