The Active Leadership Award, an Irish Sports Council initiative, is designed to provide a panel of trained, knowledgeable and enthusiastic community based physical activity leaders.
- To empower leaders to lead physical activity sessions in a wide range of locations including local clubs, community groups, workplaces, community centres and sports’ clubs.
- To provide leaders with the knowledge and skills to plan, organise and lead safe, enjoyable activity sessions with small groups
- To provide leaders with the skills to assist in the planning, organising and running of community sports days
- Target Group
- Community Setting
- Participants must be over 18 yrs
- Course Duration
- 12 hours
- Course Fee
This programme is supported by the Irish Sports Council
- Kerry Recreation and Sports Partnership