1Goal 1: Participation
To facilitate increased opportunities and participation in sport and physical activity in County Kerry across our key target groups.
- To build the capacity of the schools sector to increase participation in physical activity
- To assist the development of sport in County Kerry
- To increase participation through Community based programmes
2Goal 2: Partnership
To build on and create new and strong partnerships and opportunities for people to participate in sport and physical activity in County Kerry.
- To continue to build and develop Kerry Recreation and Sports Partnership
- To provide a coordinated approach in the promotion of sport and physical activity in the county
- To ensure effective management and operations of the partnership
- To effectively manage and generate the resources of the partnership
3Goal 3: Profile
To raise the profile of sport, physical activity and the partnership thereby promoting a culture of active living in County Kerry.
- To promote a culture of Active Living
- To raise the profile of the partnership